WTB: Porcupine Tree vinyl

sisuspeed

Well, to be honest: although I'm in financial troubles right now, there are some records I'd not like to sell (rather trade for the ones I'm looking for). But you should check tonefloat records...they at least have the regular versions of FOABP & IA!

Yeah, I saw that yesterday when I was looking at the Bass Communion pre-order. However, it's $98 total to have them both shipped to the U.S. Probably still a few dollars cheaper than ebay.

Well, to be honest: although I'm in financial troubles right now, there are some records I'd not like to sell (rather trade for the ones I'm looking for). But you should check tonefloat records...they at least have the regular versions of FOABP & IA!

Yeah, I saw that yesterday when I was looking at the Bass Communion pre-order. However, it's $98 total to have them both shipped to the U.S. Probably still a few dollars cheaper than ebay.

Been looking for Deadwing myself for quite some time now, you'll be lucky to find one less than $200 unfortunately

Yeah, everything I've seen for Deadwing and We Lost The Skyline has been pretty pricey. However, I heard from Burning Shed that PT will be repressing Deadwing, but they don't have any firm dates yet. Guessing I'll probably have to wait until then for that one.

Been looking for Deadwing myself for quite some time now, you'll be lucky to find one less than $200 unfortunately

Yeah, everything I've seen for Deadwing and We Lost The Skyline has been pretty pricey. However, I heard from Burning Shed that PT will be repressing Deadwing, but they don't have any firm dates yet. Guessing I'll probably have to wait until then for that one.