Lenny Piss Poor Boys PO

great record but the delays are getting outta hand now...

One of my friends went to see Lenny last night, I told her to get the deal straight from him. I'll post his response after I talk to her.

Update: She asked him and all he said was ' it keeps getting delayed and it will come out in April hopefully." If it doesn't, he said "it's probably cursed

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I figure fuck it and facebooked Lenny himself asking if he knew anything about the v inyl release. I see that the lIzzie Huffman 10" never came out either, is Suburban Home even still going? Seems that the last few releases, certainly on vinyl, have yet to materialise. Would be a sad end to what was at its peak a fantastic group of artists.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The plant told us these shipped on May 4th. Then the send us tracking May 10th. I look up the tracking, expecting this to arrive by the 11th and guess what! It never shipped until late in the day May 9th. Not sure why they didn't point out they didn't ship when they sent us tracking! These are scheduled to actually arrive to us tomorrow. Fingers crossed the jackets are on the skid and not something else or another issue

As well, I was notified the plant was out of white wax so the colors changed. The white is now blue. The red is still red.

This goes for Have Gun too. Will ship tomorrow and the color breakdowns are Green and Blue for Have Gun, no white.

Sorry for all the hassle on this one and everyone being MORE than patient!!! We also talked to Virgil. As a thank you for being patient we will be hosting a Suburban Home sale AFTER these ship out. So it should be sometime next week

Sorry for all the hassle on this one and everyone being MORE than patient!!! We also talked to Virgil. As a thank you for being patient we will be hosting a Suburban Home sale AFTER these ship out. So it should be sometime next week

and how is an SH sale thanking me for being patient?

too bad white didn't change to green...