Set Sale

ryanmccauley38

I've got a lot of new stuff coming in and I have a lot of doubles and variants that I could probably do without. Looking to sell these in the next few days. Help me out! :) And feel free to haggle with me and make offers on the rest of my list (in my sig) although I'll probably be less inclined to sell what isn't listed here.

7"

$5 The Jonbenét | Devil Music, Vol. 1 | 1ST | 400 | CLEAR

$7 The Jonbenét | Devil Music, Vol. 1 | 1ST | 200 | WHITE

$7 Tigers Jaw | Spirit Desire | 2ND | 250 | GREY

$8 Andrew Jackson Jihad & Cobra Skulls | Under The Influence, Vol. 6 | 1ST | 1000 | BLACK/WHITE

$8 Lachance & Occams Razor | Split | 1ST | ? | ? | CLEAR PINK

$8 Tigers Jaw | Gypsy B/W Jimmy Piersall | 1ST | 100 | PINK with STAMPED BLUE LABELS

$8 Touché Amoré & La Dispute | Searching For A Pulse/The Worth Of The World | 2ND | 1000 | WHITE

$8 Touché Amoré & Make Do And Mend | Smoke Signals And Hideaways/Hand Me Downs And Cobwebs | 1ST | 500 | CLEAR/BLACK SWIRL

$9 Tigers Jaw | Spirit Desire | 2ND | 150 | CLEAR/BLACK SWIRL

$10 Andrew Jackson Jihad & Cobra Skulls | Under The Influence, Vol. 6 | 1ST | 300 | MAROON

$10 Orchid | Orchid | 2ND | 1000 | BLACK

10"

$15 Amenra & Hive Destruction | Split | 1ST | 500 | CLEAR with SCREEN-PRINTED SLEEVE

12"

$2 Energy | Invasions Of The Mind | 1ST | 500 | RED/ORANGE SWIRL

$2 On My Side | Grow | 1ST | 200 | GREY MARBLE

$3 On My Side | Grow | 1ST | 100 | PURPLE

$5 Heavy Heavy Low Low | Turtle Nipple And The Toxic Shock | 1ST | 700 | PINK/BROWN

$5 ...Who Calls So Loud | ...Who Calls So Loud | 1ST | 460 | GREEN/BLACK

$8 Andrew Jackson Jihad | Holiday In(n) Gainesville | 1ST | 347 | CLEAR RED

$8 Big Kids | Hoop Dreams | 2ND | ? | RED

$10 Converge | Axe To Fall | 1ST | 2000 | CLEAR BLUE

$10 Converge | You Fail Me | 2ND | 2217 | BLACK

$10 This Will Destroy You | Moving On The Edge Of Things | 1ST | 1000 | PICTURE DISC

$15 Algernon Cadwallader | Parrot Flies | 1ST | 100 | GREEN MARBLE

$15 Baroness | Second | 1ST | 500 | BLACK with ETCHED B-SIDE

$15 Chiodos | All's Well That Ends Well | 1ST | 1000 | CLEAR PURPLE

$15 Converge | Axe To Fall | 1ST | 500 | CREAM

$15 Converge | You Fail Me | 2ND | 500 | GREY

$15 Make Do And Mend | End Measured Mile | 2ND | 188 | CLEAR PURPLE with ORANGE/PINK/BLUE SPLATTER

$15 Rosetta & Restorations | Split | 1ST | 200 | CLEAR

$15 Waifle & pg. 99 | Document #10: Do You Need A Place To Stay | 1ST | 1100 | GREY MARBLE

$20 Insect Warfare | World Extermination | 3RD | 500 | CLEAR PURPLE

$30 Agoraphobic Nosebleed & Converge | The Poacher Diaries | 2ND | 500 | YELLOW with RED SPLATTER

$30 This Will Destroy You | This Will Destroy You | 1ST | ? | CLEAR RED, CLEAR BLUE

$40 Four Year Strong | Rise Or Die Trying | 1ST | 500 | PURPLE

$50 Touché Amoré | Parting The Seas Between Brightness And Me | 1ST | 1000 | BLACK (Deluxe book edition)

SHIPPING!!!

7" $3 + $0.25 per additional 7".

10" $4

12" $4 + $0.50 per additional 12".

I've got a lot of new stuff coming in and I have a lot of doubles and variants that I could probably do without. Looking to sell these in the next few days. Help me out! :) And feel free to haggle with me and make offers on the rest of my list (in my sig) although I'll probably be less inclined to sell what isn't listed here.

7"

$5 The Jonbenét | Devil Music, Vol. 1 | 1ST | 400 | CLEAR

$7 The Jonbenét | Devil Music, Vol. 1 | 1ST | 200 | WHITE

$7 Tigers Jaw | Spirit Desire | 2ND | 250 | GREY

$8 Andrew Jackson Jihad & Cobra Skulls | Under The Influence, Vol. 6 | 1ST | 1000 | BLACK/WHITE

$8 Lachance & Occams Razor | Split | 1ST | ? | ? | CLEAR PINK

$8 Tigers Jaw | Gypsy B/W Jimmy Piersall | 1ST | 100 | PINK with STAMPED BLUE LABELS

$8 Touché Amoré & La Dispute | Searching For A Pulse/The Worth Of The World | 2ND | 1000 | WHITE

$8 Touché Amoré & Make Do And Mend | Smoke Signals And Hideaways/Hand Me Downs And Cobwebs | 1ST | 500 | CLEAR/BLACK SWIRL

$9 Tigers Jaw | Spirit Desire | 2ND | 150 | CLEAR/BLACK SWIRL

$10 Andrew Jackson Jihad & Cobra Skulls | Under The Influence, Vol. 6 | 1ST | 300 | MAROON

$10 Orchid | Orchid | 2ND | 1000 | BLACK

10"

$15 Amenra & Hive Destruction | Split | 1ST | 500 | CLEAR with SCREEN-PRINTED SLEEVE

12"

$2 Energy | Invasions Of The Mind | 1ST | 500 | RED/ORANGE SWIRL

$2 On My Side | Grow | 1ST | 200 | GREY MARBLE

$3 On My Side | Grow | 1ST | 100 | PURPLE

$5 Heavy Heavy Low Low | Turtle Nipple And The Toxic Shock | 1ST | 700 | PINK/BROWN

$5 ...Who Calls So Loud | ...Who Calls So Loud | 1ST | 460 | GREEN/BLACK

$8 Andrew Jackson Jihad | Holiday In(n) Gainesville | 1ST | 347 | CLEAR RED

$8 Big Kids | Hoop Dreams | 2ND | ? | RED

$10 Converge | Axe To Fall | 1ST | 2000 | CLEAR BLUE

$10 Converge | You Fail Me | 2ND | 2217 | BLACK

$10 This Will Destroy You | Moving On The Edge Of Things | 1ST | 1000 | PICTURE DISC

$15 Algernon Cadwallader | Parrot Flies | 1ST | 100 | GREEN MARBLE

$15 Chiodos | All's Well That Ends Well | 1ST | 1000 | CLEAR PURPLE

$15 Converge | Axe To Fall | 1ST | 500 | CREAM

$15 Converge | You Fail Me | 2ND | 500 | GREY

$15 Make Do And Mend | End Measured Mile | 2ND | 188 | CLEAR PURPLE with ORANGE/PINK/BLUE SPLATTER

$15 Rosetta & Restorations | Split | 1ST | 200 | CLEAR

$15 Waifle & pg. 99 | Document #10: Do You Need A Place To Stay | 1ST | 1100 | GREY MARBLE

$20 Insect Warfare | World Extermination | 3RD | 500 | CLEAR PURPLE

$30 Agoraphobic Nosebleed & Converge | The Poacher Diaries | 2ND | 500 | YELLOW with RED SPLATTER

$30 This Will Destroy You | This Will Destroy You | 1ST | ? | CLEAR RED, CLEAR BLUE

$40 Four Year Strong | Rise Or Die Trying | 1ST | 500 | PURPLE

$50 Touché Amoré | Parting The Seas Between Brightness And Me | 1ST | 1000 | BLACK (Deluxe book edition)

SHIPPING!!!

7" $3 + $0.25 per additional 7".

10" $4

12" $4 + $0.50 per additional 12".

Bump!

PM's responded to.

And seriously... I'm not being sarcastic about that last part of the list. I'm only looking for WILD offers on those. Unless you're crazy about getting something in that last list AND at your last wits end about how to get your hands on it AND will spend vast amounts of money that you probably shouldn't just to settle that urge, don't bother. Remember, each list corresponds to how badly I want the records gone. I don't want you to have anything in the last list. Your job is to convince me otherwise. So, no "fair" offers. I'm just being honest/want to clarify so you don't get your hopes up needlessly.

Bump!

PM's responded to.

And seriously... I'm not being sarcastic about that last part of the list. I'm only looking for WILD offers on those. Unless you're crazy about getting something in that last list AND at your last wits end about how to get your hands on it AND will spend vast amounts of money that you probably shouldn't just to settle that urge, don't bother. Remember, each list corresponds to how badly I want the records gone. I don't want you to have anything in the last list. Your job is to convince me otherwise. So, no "fair" offers. I'm just being honest/want to clarify so you don't get your hopes up needlessly.

not interested in any of your records, but i'd just like to say that this is a prime example of how all sale threads should be. well done, sir.

Thanks man. I try to keep it thorough and clear and all that good stuff.

On that note, I added a little bargain thing. It might make things a little more enticing.

• 2 weeks later...