Anyone else stoked for the new Sigur Ros Lp/Film?

I ordered the new Sigur Ros 3X 12" Vinyl/Film package the other day. There's a ton of different bundles including one with "set pieces" from the show. Pretty sweet set up and the film looks gorgeous. Anyone else stoked for this?

BTW, I just signed up. This message board is rad. I'm Alex, nice to meet you all. I'm uploading my list to Dead Format here soon and I'll post it in the appropriate thread for it. I was apart of a Metallica Message Board back in the day (hah!), but otherwise I haven't been on the message board scene in awhile. I've been collecting vinyl on and off for a few years and have some pretty sweet stuff. Anyway, cheers!

welcome.

for some reason ive been kind of dismissive of this band for a while now. i think ( ) and takk were just so perfect that i dont expect anything else they put out to match it. but thats certainly not to say that i wont check this out once available. im sure it will be great for a night where theres nothing else to do but sit back with some whiskey & mary jane.