Selling almost entire CD collection!

johndicky

I've been posting this over on deadformat and I know a good lot of you frequent there as well, but I'm really trying to get rid of most of these.

I've been selling them about $4-5 or even less for larger orders.

Check out the google doc I made.

There are separate sheets for comps and comedy/sw, so don't miss those, either.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aofnqh1OdfN1dE9iMWl2Q1RjeXZPZXpNRUFSZU9MUGc&authkey=CJiYtYoG

Red lines have been sold and yellow lines I'm either keeping or they are too scratched to sell.

Everything else is fair game, but I inspect the cds only when people show interest (there's 1000 of them and I just don't have the time to pull them all out)

PLEASE SEND A PM FOR A QUICKER RESPONSE

Thanks!

I made that right in google docs, actually. It wasn't hard at all. Give it a try. It's a bit finicky if you don't have a solid connection, but you can get at it from any computer, which is valuable.

Looks like it might be about $10 to ship to Belgium. Do you really only want one item from that huge list? Seems like a lot of shipping to pay for just one cd.

Good question, LOL. I'm actually friends with a few of the dudes from Fragment. I booked them for what ended up being their last show and they left a box of CDs behind on accident. When I called Allan (guitar) about them, he told me to just keep them. I passed some out to people who I'd know would enjoy it, and that's what's left.

Good question, LOL. I'm actually friends with a few of the dudes from Fragment. I booked them for what ended up being their last show and they left a box of CDs behind on accident. When I called Allan (guitar) about them, he told me to just keep them. I passed some out to people who I'd know would enjoy it, and that's what's left.

Can you please PM me and put me in touch with them? I've been wanting to do a post about them on my Stuck In The Past blog, but I have some questions for them.

I made that right in google docs, actually. It wasn't hard at all. Give it a try. It's a bit finicky if you don't have a solid connection, but you can get at it from any computer, which is valuable.

Looks like it might be about $10 to ship to Belgium. Do you really only want one item from that huge list? Seems like a lot of shipping to pay for just one cd.

Is that $10 for the shipping and the CD? Or only the shipping?

• 3 weeks later...