Tiny Engines - Pre-Order Updates!

I gotta start posting label shit more often.

Anyway, you can read a more detailed post here (http://tinyengines.limitedpressing.com/news/859) but the short version is that pre-orders for CSTVT, Wavelets and Signals Midwest LPs will be shipping very soon.

CSTVT orders will go out this Monday. Both colors look sick.

http://beartrappr.com/cstvt/CSTVT_BLUE2.jpg

http://beartrappr.com/cstvt/CSTVT_GREEN2.jpg

Wavelets and Signals Midwest vinyl will arrive on the 16th and at the very least, we'll have the Wavelets pre-orders out on the 19th. We're still waiting for the Signals Midwest jackets and inserts, but hopefully they'll arrive soon.

Side note - Rainbo accidentally pressed the Signals Midwest LP on 180 gram vinyl, so that's pretty cool.

In other news, the final mixes for the State Faults LP have been sent to my man Dave @ Lucky Lacquers, and Dikembe is still mixing (apparently they just had a breakthrough in "tonality") but should be done before the new year. We've heard some rough mixes for the record and I'm pretty sure you guys are going to be stoked.

Thanks as always for your support ... and we apologize for the longer wait on these pre-orders. We probably launched them a bit too early - at least CSTVT / Wavelets ... but we had our reasons. The fact that all the pressing plants seem to be seriously backed up didn't help. Still, if you've ever ordered from us before and the records are in stock, I think you've probably found that you get your stuff pretty quickly, and we always throw some extra goodies in there ... unless you live overseas. Shippin' be expensive, yo!

Looking forward to my Wavelets LP showing. Athaletics is an awesome record. Will you be shipping Canadian orders at the same time as those within the US? I know some labels leave them until the end.

Also, when should we expect Dikembe preorders? My most anticipated record of 2012.

Looking forward to my Wavelets LP showing. Athaletics is an awesome record. Will you be shipping Canadian orders at the same time as those within the US? I know some labels leave them until the end.

Also, when should we expect Dikembe preorders? My most anticipated record of 2012.

The international orders should be shipping at the same time as U.S. orders. No reason to think they wouldn't.

I can't really predict when the Dikembe pre-orders will go live. Assuming the band finishes with the mixing by the new year and it gets through the mastering process without a hitch ... maybe late Feb / early March? Next time we definitely plan on holding off for the test pressings before we launch the pre-orders, so you won't have to wait quite as long ... although it definitely seems like most pressing plants are seriously backed up because of the increased demand for vinyl. Last time we spoke, my rep told me from the time pre-orders were approved it would be 5-7 weeks before we got the actual records.

The nice thing about our new store is that when you order any record from us, it comes with an instant download. Who doesn't love instant gratification?

The nice thing about our new store is that when you order any record from us, it comes with an instant download. Who doesn't love instant gratification?

I've been loving the Signals Midwest lp ever since I put it on my iPod. Anyone on the fence about buying it should do so immediately.