Which Game You Like Most

ashley43

Didn't want to make a new thread, so I'll just post this here. http://www.humblebundle.com/

Pay what you want for 5 games or beat the average for 2 extras. I already had Super Meat Boy, which is tons of fun if you don't mind a challenge, and I've been playing Bit Trip Runner which I am liking a lot. Also pretty tough though. Those two games are definitely worth your $0.01 (or more!).

Guest markovianprocess
Didn't want to make a new thread, so I'll just post this here. http://www.humblebundle.com/

Pay what you want for 5 games or beat the average for 2 extras. I already had Super Meat Boy, which is tons of fun if you don't mind a challenge, and I've been playing Bit Trip Runner which I am liking a lot. Also pretty tough though. Those two games are definitely worth your $0.01 (or more!).

Bit.Trip Runner has been my least favourite Bit.Trip game in the series. It's still worth getting, but Bit.Trip Beat is pure excellence. Shank is supposed to be really good too, but I haven't played it yet.

I've been playing a freeware game for Mac called Super Mega Worm.

I'm a fighting game man through and through. Also... I've always had a soft spot for the Kingdom Hearts games. Possibly my favorite series actually.

I love Kingdom Hearts. I just hate that they spread their games across every different console they could think of. I can't keep up with that shit... and there goes the story. :(

I definitely agree with that... totally unnecessary. But the funny thing is that I do own and have played every single one released so far, haha. Not sure if I'm willing to buy a 3DS when "Kingdom Hearts: DDD" comes out though. Even though I've heard it's going to be amazing. But we'll see I guess...