Help me finish my Paint It Black collection!

donogistics

I'm down to buy and trade. Aside from test presses, here's what's left.

- The Philadelphia Sound | Release Show Press, Spray-Painted Jacket | First | /?

- Paradise | Lime Green Marble | #'d, Spray-Painted Jacket | First | /25

- Paradise | Clear Green | #'d, Silk-Screened Jacket | First | /?

- Goliath | Clear/Screened B-side, Lavender ink, Proof Copy | First | /7

- Goliath | Clear/Screened B-side, Lavender ink, Proof Copy | First | /7

doubt you will ever find this....i know one was sold for charity, but my guess would be the rest is with the band.

I figure it's worth a shot regardless although it will be impossible. I don't know if I'll ever find that version of The Philadelphia Sound either.

I have 3 of the 4 you're looking for . The paradise record release is going to be the hardest to come across . They sold out within 2 minutes and most of them went to super young kids who nearly shit when they got ahold of them. As far as the Philadelphia sound , there's a few different color spraypainted covers . I've seen red, blue and black . Do you have a trade list ? I highly doubt I'll part with them but I'd consider a trade if you had something sick I'm looking for .

I have 3 of the 4 you're looking for . The paradise record release is going to be the hardest to come across . They sold out within 2 minutes and most of them went to super young kids who nearly shit when they got ahold of them. As far as the Philadelphia sound , there's a few different color spraypainted covers . I've seen red, blue and black . Do you have a trade list ? I highly doubt I'll part with them but I'd consider a trade if you had something sick I'm looking for .

http://deadformat.net/tradelist/donogistics

I need to update this horribly but here ya go. Give me a few days.

I have it, and im not young, just sayin

I have it, and im not young, just sayin

Ha ha...