Wanted: MTB Planet of Ice Clear w/ Gold

joshthebear

Heres my MTB collection, as long as you arent a completest like i am with this band, then id say judging by your record list you have them all.

Minus the Bear City on Film/Minus the Bear Split Polyvinyl Black

Minus the Bear Highly Refined Pirates 3rd Pressing White w/Blue and Black /300

Minus the Bear Highly Refined Pirates 3rd Pressing Gold w/White and Blue /300

Minus the Bear Highly Refined Pirates 2nd Pressing Seafoam Green

Minus the Bear Highly Refined Pirates 1st Pressing Black

Minus the Bear Interpretaciones Del Oso Mystery Color /150

Minus the Bear Interpretaciones Del Oso Root Beer Float Colored /250

Minus the Bear Interpretaciones Del Oso 180 Gram Black /500

Minus the Bear Menos el Oso Suicide Squeeze Black

Minus the Bear Planet of Ice Suicide Squeeze 1st Pressing White w/Silver Splatter /500

Minus the Bear Planet of Ice Suicide Squeeze 1st Pressing Metallic Silver /500

Minus the Bear Planet of Ice Suicide Squeeze 1st Pressing Clear w/Magenta Splatter /500

Minus the Bear Planet of Ice Suicide Squeeze 1st Pressing Clear w/Silver Splatter /500

Minus the Bear Planet of Ice Suicide Squeeze 2nd Pressing Clear w/Gold Splatter Tour Edition /500

Minus the Bear Planet of Ice Suicide Squeeze 2nd Pressing White /500

Minus the Bear Planet of Ice Vinyl Collective Test Pressing # 13/20

Hey google...seeing your list made me realize that I am missing that split w/ City on Film...luckily it's still available out there...

My MTB collection is 99.9% the same as yours outside of that...my copy of the POI tour edition is signed by the band though.

And josh...I may have an extra one of that tour one (clear w/ gold)...I'll check when I get home...(at work right now)

Guest scriptedrain

We have the split, 2 HRP, MEO, 2 POI, and IDO. Somewhere down the line, I might sell / trade the doubles (so I just have 1 copy of each record) seeing as it'll be a lot cheaper to go that route than backtrack and try to pick up OOP variations.

I'm thinking about getting rid of 2 of the 3 planet of ices i have. i originally intended to collect all the versions but it got too expensive and I ended up giving 1 of the 4 to a friend for his birthday. If anyone's interested let me know. The clear with magenta is open and the other two on my list are still sealed.

I'm thinking about getting rid of 2 of the 3 planet of ices i have. i originally intended to collect all the versions but it got too expensive and I ended up giving 1 of the 4 to a friend for his birthday. If anyone's interested let me know. The clear with magenta is open and the other two on my list are still sealed.

I'd be interested in the solid silver and white w/ silver splatter. If you wanna take a look at my list, I'm down to trade.

Hey google...seeing your list made me realize that I am missing that split w/ City on Film...luckily it's still available out there...

My MTB collection is 99.9% the same as yours outside of that...my copy of the POI tour edition is signed by the band though.

And josh...I may have an extra one of that tour one (clear w/ gold)...I'll check when I get home...(at work right now)

I'd definitely be interested. It'd complete my collection. Now I'm just waiting on my other 2 highly refined and all the interpretaciones.

OMG TWINZZZZ! go get that split!