WTB: Tegan and Sara

californiaflow

Most of them were repressed in the past couple years and are still pretty easy to get a hold of for regular price. Just wanted to give you a heads up on that so you didnt spend hand over fist on these.

Mellie, have you heard The Con demos album? I didnt know this was even coming out. I love The Con and was wondering if these were any good.

Most of them were repressed in the past couple years and are still pretty easy to get a hold of for regular price. Just wanted to give you a heads up on that so you didnt spend hand over fist on these.

Mellie, have you heard The Con demos album? I didnt know this was even coming out. I love The Con and was wondering if these were any good.

I got the cd way back they are good, sound ike demos but if you like the con worth it.

Guest mellietronx

I got the cd way back they are good, sound ike demos but if you like the con worth it.

I haven't, but I will totally look into it though :)

Guest mellietronx

I haven't, but I will totally look into it though :)

The Con Demos are on Spotify now! :)

Good to know! I honestly never thought to look there. Man, I should use that program more often :)