The Tired + True - Haunts 7"(Pictures added)

kylet

[image]

Broken Rim Records is pleased to announce our newest addition to the roster: The Tired and True. The band will be releasing their sophomore release, "Haunts", on Broken Rim Records via 7" and iTunes.

Recorded by Jay Maas (Polar Bear Club, Transit, Title Fight, No Trigger, + more!)

http://thetiredandtrue.bandcamp.com/

The EP is easily related to, with lyrics about break-ups and home town blues. The band has toured the US multiple times and is on the road more than they are home. The energy behind their songs is nothing shy of classic albums such as "Through Being Cool" and "Four Minute Mile."

Vinyl Features

- 2 Limited Colors

- Full Colored, Reverse Board Finish, Hand Numbered Jackets

- Includes a Digital Download with a bonus song

The 7" will be available for pre-order through Broken Rim Records webstore starting at midnight on 1/17/12. All orders ship no later than 1/31/12.

http://brokenrimrecords.storenvy.com/

waaaaaait, I thought this page said they would pop up in the webstore on the 17th, now it says the 31st?

fuck I'm an idiot.

Pre-orders on the 17th.

Records ship on the 31st.

Posted this at like 3 in the morning and wrote records ship on the 13th. That doesn't even make sense. Went back and edited the wrong date. Ignore my sleep deprived mistakes, the posted dates are now correct.

Pre-orders go up Tuesday at midnight. Records are in transit now. Will post some pictures when they arrive.

There will be 2 options:

1. Single records for $5.00

- Black Vinyl [ltd. 100]

- Half Black/Half Grey Vinyl [ltd. 350]

2. 3 Packs for $15

- Alternative Silk Screen Cover [ltd. 50] (25 will be set aside for 3 packs, the rest will be available at the bands record release show.)

- Black Vinyl [ltd. 100]

- Half Black/Half Grey Vinyl [ltd. 350]

All orders for a 3 pack will be entered to win a test press. 1 winner will be chosen after all packs have sold.

[image]

Alternative Silk-Screen Cover

[image]

Test Press Cover

• 4 weeks later...