WANTED: NONE MORE BLACK - THIS IS SATIRE

cptchaos

I see this was supposed to come out in spring 2007. I haven't seen any of these around. Anyone want to help me out?

Not sure altogether. I know it's not out yet. I think it may have something to do with the fact that Jordan at Sabot has been on tour with Against me! for the last year or so. I know they're supposed to have a Fake Problems 7" as well and I think all that has just been put on hold until he can get back in the office. Maybe not though.

I see this was supposed to come out in spring 2007. I haven't seen any of these around. Anyone want to help me out?

Not sure altogether. I know it's not out yet. I think it may have something to do with the fact that Jordan at Sabot has been on tour with Against me! for the last year or so. I know they're supposed to have a Fake Problems 7" as well and I think all that has just been put on hold until he can get back in the office. Maybe not though.

Ah Piss. I hope they still come out with this. Thanks for the replies. Also, I'm new to these boards. The name is Matt, and my baby record collection isn't very old or very large yet.