WANTED : New Sweet Breath/Graig Markel stuff

xxmartinxx

I'm looking for New Sweet Breath demos (as I believe I have all their other releases), as well as these Graig Markel releases :

"November/December" CD

"Crash Pansy/I Would Die 4 U" 7" (as Greg Markel)

"Bloodcake" tape (as Greg Markel)

Anything by MONA LISA OVERDRIVE and URETHRA FRANKLIN.

Basically any rarities I don't already have.

I'm looking for New Sweet Breath demos (as I believe I have all their other releases), as well as these Graig Markel releases :

"November/December" CD

"Crash Pansy/I Would Die 4 U" 7" (as Greg Markel)

"Bloodcake" tape (as Greg Markel)

Anything by MONA LISA OVERDRIVE and URETHRA FRANKLIN.

Basically any rarities I don't already have.

I believe I have all the New Sweet Breath stuff including the 7"s and CDs, however, I've never heard of these other projects. Thanks for reminding me of this awesome band. Was Greg Markel the song-writer/singer of New Sweet Breath?

Yeah, Graig (Greg as he spelled his name when he was living in Nebraska) was the singer and I would imagine main song writer. He's got a bunch of solo albums out (all of which are good to great...) that range from stuff similar to "Acceleration and Distortion", to loungy sorta stuff, to folk. His newest one is available on vinyl with a copy of the cd included. It's probably the most mellow and chill stuff he's done, and it took me a while to get into it (wrap my head around it), but it's great stuff.

Yeah, Graig (Greg as he spelled his name when he was living in Nebraska) was the singer and I would imagine main song writer. He's got a bunch of solo albums out (all of which are good to great...) that range from stuff similar to "Acceleration and Distortion", to loungy sorta stuff, to folk. His newest one is available on vinyl with a copy of the cd included. It's probably the most mellow and chill stuff he's done, and it took me a while to get into it (wrap my head around it), but it's great stuff.

Thanks for the info! I've been doing a lot of research tonight online trying to dig up as much more info about his releases as I can. I can't believe how much stuff I was missing out on! Haha...thanks for filling me in!

Thanks for the info! I've been doing a lot of research tonight online trying to dig up as much more info about his releases as I can. I can't believe how much stuff I was missing out on! Haha...thanks for filling me in!

My favorites are "Verses On Venus" and "Hard Grammar".

• 9 years later...