Gwar and Municipal Waste

You need to learn how to read articles before you spaz out.

A couple months ago Gwar went on tour with Every Time I Die and Ghoul. They did a run of Canadian shows during that tour. Also sadly Cory Smoot (Gwar's guitarist) passed away during that tour. So the tour was obviously cancelled.

This is just them finishing off said tour. They are playing the dates that they had cancelled ealier with a different band.

i know flatus has been replaced several times, but now that the previous wearer is actually dead are they going to kill off or retire the character, or just replace the musician again?

"GWAR will finish their present touring schedule as a four piece, and have officially retired the character of Flattus Maximus, presumably as a mark of respect for Cory. There have been no announcements, as yet, regarding a new "GWAR-tarist"."

http://www.punknews.org/article/45447

Gwar + MW > Andrew WK any day of the week. Also look into the Andrew WK show he's probably not playing it with a band because he's not allowed to for some reason. I'm not sure all of the details but he came to Toronto a couple years back and it was just him and a keyboard/synth. It ended up being him singing over esseintally a tape of his music. It was lame as hell.

i know flatus has been replaced several times, but now that the previous wearer is actually dead are they going to kill off or retire the character, or just replace the musician again?

"GWAR will finish their present touring schedule as a four piece, and have officially retired the character of Flattus Maximus, presumably as a mark of respect for Cory. There have been no announcements, as yet, regarding a new "GWAR-tarist"."

http://www.punknews.org/article/45447

word.