Wanted: New Mexican Disaster Sqaud (updated)

dante3000

So I'm trying to build up a NMDS collection and I realize I overlooked their Western Addiction Split. If anyone has the blue or red first pressing of this please let me know. For some reason I have the Test Pressing but not the first pressings.

Also any test pressings of their 7-inches would be cool too.

Thanks

UPDATE

I recently found a red copy of the split 12" with Western Addiction, I'm just looking for a blue copy and tests of their 7"s. If anyone wants to work this out I'm up for sale or trade.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

i emailed the guys in western addiction. at the time they had yellow copies of cognicide, a grey copy of their 7inch and a red and blue nmds split. so i got them all

ages after they were supposedly sold out. so if you want first press nmds splits, try emailing western addiction?

i emailed the guys in western addiction. at the time they had yellow copies of cognicide, a grey copy of their 7inch and a red and blue nmds split. so i got them all

ages after they were supposedly sold out. so if you want first press nmds splits, try emailing western addiction?

Thanks, I tried this after I first started looking and I've never heard back. I imagine after nearly a year of inactivity they update with less regularity.

I just wanted to say that with any luck I'll have the full collection lined up and set early in the new year... and then, PICTURES! Lots of pictures of my records no one cares about!

Thanks to everyone who helped me get the last few pieces of this fairly simple puzzle (at 16 pieces it's no Hot Water Music).

i care.

what exactly have you got?

I have (or will soon have arriving):

Weapons and Equipment of Counter Terrorism (red)

Western Addiction Split: Test pressing, red, blue, grey

Don't Believe: Test Press, White (first pressing), Euro tour pressing

Peace with Nothing (Rat Patrol Records): Pink, Black

Peace with Nothing (Kiss of Death Reacords): Test Pressing, white, green, orange, light blue and a green white swirl (non listed color).

So, until I can get a test pressing from Rat Patrol (who said they don't give them out) or the first 7" (I don't even know where to start), I'm preatty happy.

whats the first 7"?

i thought weapons was

ive still gotta get meself a black copy from rat patrol. and a euro pressing of dont believe

plus whatever non listed KOD peaces there are. i did get a one off swamp green though as well as the regulars

no tests though. i dont really seek them