does anyone listen to the Foals?

So let's say this post was about ?the? Ramones? Would I have the "the"?

-The Caseylott

Indeed it would. It's just that Foals' name is just Foals, no "the," much like Descendents.

But let's all focus on the elephant I the room: there/their/they're.

EDIT: it seems like you fixed that in the time it took me to type this out. Kudos.

Ok, here is the deal. Originally I had a post that said I had a foals album that I didn't want and if anyone was interested get a hold of me. A gentleman bought it from me. Not having posted much on here I thought well, it is sold I will just delete the post. I went to the top of the page and hit delete but all it did was delete just my original post. Now I know and it won't happen again. Sorry for the confusion everyone

Back when Virgil did his auctions I won Foals - Antidote for my girlfriend. Then he messaged me saying he didn't actually have the record. I ended up getting A Wilhelm Scream record instead.

My girlfriend also likes a band called Metric. I always call them 'The Metric,' and she loses her mind because there's no 'The.'