THE DFA Thread (Previously Rapture Sail Away PO)

The Holy Ghost! with Tour shirt is up as well as Hot Chip - Over & Over / Just Like We Break Down White Label 12"

http://shop.dfarecords.com/product/hot-chip-over-over-just-like-we-break-down-white-label-12

Got the Hot Chip, unfortunately the t-shirt sizes for the Holy Ghost! bundle are too small for me so I was hopefully wondering if they will ever be available for sale as just the 12" alone?

The Holy Ghost! with Tour shirt is up as well as Hot Chip - Over & Over / Just Like We Break Down White Label 12"

http://shop.dfarecords.com/product/hot-chip-over-over-just-like-we-break-down-white-label-12

Got the Hot Chip, unfortunately the t-shirt sizes for the Holy Ghost! bundle are too small for me so I was hopefully wondering if they will ever be available for sale as just the 12" alone?

I couldn't pass up the tour shirt, due to the Lennon reference. I would prefer an XL, but I can deal with a Large.

I couldn't pass up the tour shirt, due to the Lennon reference. I would prefer an XL, but I can deal with a Large.

I hear what you're saying, if I was a tweener I'd go with a large no problem but there's just no way at my advanced stage of beer drinking that a large will be able to hold my tummy in. Haha.

Anything else going up this week? If I start making multiple orders a week I'd have to question my sanity.

Looks like there will be a Holy Ghost! "It's Not Over" Ltd. Ed. 12" (with Dimitri From Paris Remix) possibly coming sometime this week. FYI, listen to the DFP remix, it kills, IMO.

Anything else going up this week? If I start making multiple orders a week I'd have to question my sanity.

Looks like there will be a Holy Ghost! "It's Not Over" Ltd. Ed. 12" (with Dimitri From Paris Remix) possibly coming sometime this week. FYI, listen to the DFP remix, it kills, IMO.

that remix is fantastic

Saw this on the DFA Twitter feed

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/its-not-over/448531-01/

unsure if they will be in the Dfa store

Fuck, i want this but dont want to pay international shipping. I believe Kris said they will have copies available in the DFA store?

EDIT: only comes out to $16.24 total with shipping. Not bad at all.

EDIT 2: went ahead and ordered it off Juno. I would have preferred to get this straight from Kris and the DFA Store but I just cannot risk missing this because that DFP Remix is just sooo damn great! Oh well, I probably only ended up paying an extra couple bucks anyways and ultimately the money ends up going into DFA's pockets, right?

YOU GUYS HAVE NO PATIENCE (but yeah, order it from wherever. Juno is good people too.)

We should totally have them this week I swear. Sucks that the label is the last to get the record. :)

Sorry Kris! If I happened to be away from the computer when they went on sale on your site and they happened to sellout, I'd be kicking my ass for passing up the opportunity today. Thanks for the bonus extra on the LCD S/T promo order! You guys are the best. Its been a delight ordering from you guys, keep up the outstanding service!