THE DFA Thread (Previously Rapture Sail Away PO)

I've been playing catchup with the accounting for the store - it's been way more successful and generated way more paperwork than expected. :) Plus there's some areas of inefficiency I'd like to sort out.

But, we're getting a ton of older releases from our distributor that we're planning to sell at a deep discount to help clear our space for this year's releases. So keep an eye out!

We'll be getting 30 copies for our store shortly. Orders from our store will come with a bonus 1" pin badge, if you're into that stuff.

Next week we'll have Shit Robot x DFA Mugs, 1" badges, white labels, and super cheap copies of From The Cradle to the Rave on CD and vinyl! Plus, maybe something white that sounds like silver.

We'll be getting 30 copies for our store shortly. Orders from our store will come with a bonus 1" pin badge, if you're into that stuff.

Next week we'll have Shit Robot x DFA Mugs, 1" badges, white labels, and super cheap copies of From The Cradle to the Rave on CD and vinyl! Plus, maybe something white that sounds like silver.

OH F--K YES!!!

:Starts hitting refresh button on DFA Webstore in anticipation:

Can we put these on sale any day but Wednesday? I go in for surgery that day and will be very drugged up. I am excited for all this stuff. That shit robot mug might just be my new office cup.

Can we put these on sale any day but Wednesday? I go in for surgery that day and will be very drugged up. I am excited for all this stuff. That shit robot mug might just be my new office cup.

It looks like its going up on Wed. I will try and score you a copy if I can get em

We also have some copies of the Shit Robot debut Wrong Galaxy and maybe Classique #2 by Hercules and Love Affair. Vintage!

Should I just re-route my direct deposit to DFA Records? Let me know your banks routing and account number and Ill set it up. Haha! Usually I look forward to my weekends but Tuesday cant come soon enough.

It looks like its going up on Wed. I will try and score you a copy if I can get em

Thanks! If it goes up Tuesday, I shouldn't have a problem. If it goes up Wed, snag me a copy and I will pay you for your troubles.

Hey its the one year anniversary of the final LCD show. Who was there? I can't wait until this is released. Never forget!

There were 2 or 3 Final shows? Cant remember. Is DFA planning on releasing a mix of the last run of shows or are they just planning on releasing the entire show of the very last one? That could be a pretty big vinyl box set, if its an entire show.

Hey its the one year anniversary of the final LCD show. Who was there? I can't wait until this is released. Never forget!

There were 2 or 3 Final shows? Cant remember. Is DFA planning on releasing a mix of the last run of shows or are they just planning on releasing the entire show of the very last one? That could be a pretty big vinyl box set, if its an entire show.

They played 5 nights at terminal 5 and then a final show at MSG on April 2nd.

I believe we will see a release of "Shut up and Play the Hits" the documentary about the days leading up to and following the final show. We should also see Blu Ray/DVD of the entire final show and an audio release of some format. I think a vinyl box set was hinted at.