WTB/TF: Sharks

benjo09

Any body selling/trading any of these? Especially after the split as I stupidly sold mine for cheap a few years back :(

Northern Towns/Sharks - Split - Swagger City Records - #/105 - Baby Blue/Clear

Northern Towns/Sharks - Split - Swagger City Records - #/115 - Baby Blue/Black (Northern Towns Tour Version)

Sharks - Show of Hands - Coffee Breath and Heartache - 1st Press - #/001 - White 180g with Magenta and White Screenprint

Sharks - Show of Hands - Coffee Breath and Heartache - 1st Press - #/008 - White 180g with White Screenprint

Sharks - Show of Hands - Coffee Breath and Heartache - 1st Press - #/036 - White 180g with Black and Magenta Screenprint

Sharks - Show of Hands - Coffee Breath and Heartache - 1st Press - #/047 - White 180g with Black Screenprint

Sharks - Show of Hands - Coffee Breath and Heartache - 1st Press - #/058 - White with Dark Purple Screenprint

Sharks - Show of Hands - Coffee Breath and Heartache - 2nd Press - #/040 - Red with Black Screenprint

Sharks - Show of Hands - Coffee Breath and Heartache - 2nd Press - #/060 - Red with White Screenprint

Sharks - The Joys of Living 2008-2010 - Rise Records - #/101 - Black and White Mix

Sharks - The Joys of Living 2008-2010 - Rise Records - #/305 - Black and Blue Mix

Sharks - The Joys of Living 2008-2010 - Rise Records - #/600 - Black and Red Mix

• 1 month later...