Mikey Erg - Fucifier flexi 7" ep

servo

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah no d/l, you can give mikey $2 for it on his bandcamp (he needs mcnuggets) or you can cry and moan about how thats stupid and you shouldnt have to spend more money, especially for 3 minutes of music, and about how everyone is just trying to fuck you and i will quietly tell you what to google to find it on mediafire

yeah no d/l, you can give mikey $2 for it on his bandcamp (he needs mcnuggets) or you can cry and moan about how thats stupid and you shouldnt have to spend more money, especially for 3 minutes of music, and about how everyone is just trying to fuck you and i will quietly tell you what to google to find it on mediafire

Artist + album + mediafire???

Oh wait, nevermind

really interested in hearing from the kids who had their flexis show up mangled by the mail cuz we just sent them in envelopes :)

bloated kat records haaates you, if you didnt get that yet. all record labels hate the kids, we just make no bones about it.

If mine doesnt come mangled, ill go mangle it myself. Id do a better job than some pussy bitch mailman whos afraid of dawgs anyways.