Jump Start Records releases nearly OOP

Hey friends,

I just wanted to give everyone an update on some Jump Start Records releases that are nearly out of print/limited availability.

Crucial Dudes "61 Penn" LP - We have less than ten copies of this release. That's between both the black and white variants. Yes, you may be able to stumble across a copy via Hot Topic or a few random copies floating around in record stores. As far as what is in our office, it's less than ten. I suggest you jump on this now or you'll have to wait for the second pressing. If you live in Europe or want to pay the higher shipping costs, Ass-Card Records should have copies avaliable.

Noise By Numbers "Over Leavitt" LP(Opaque Yellow) - We are down to eight copies of this release. We received a few copies from our distributor and this is what's left. Ass-Card Records should have both colors as well. I don't see these sticking around for long.

All Eyes West "S/T" LP(180gram Black vinyl/Green vinyl) - We have six copies left on 180 gram black vinyl. We have eight copies left on green vinyl. You might be able to score a copy of the green vinyl at Hot Topic or some record stores. You can get this record on clear vinyl from Bermuda Mohawk Productions. Again, if you want to pay the higher shipping costs, you should be able to get copies from Ass-Card Records in Germany.

Aspiga/Hanalei Split - After we ship copies to Ass-Card Records, we'll have 25 copies of the half blue/half split colored variant. These went really fast. Don't sit on this.

That's it for now. I'll try to post more updates like this as certain record pressing get low.

www.jumpstartrecords.com