Cake - Showroom of Compassion Box Pressing Issues?

Does anyone else have one of these boxes?

I got one from Popmarket and the side B of the 6th 7" is supposed to be "Huge Misunderstanding" but is actually "The Federal Funding March" which is already side B of the second 7".

Is everybody else's messed up like this?

BTW, I have two more of these if anyone is interested.

Mine was messed up in shipping a little bit so I requested a replacement which also came a little bent so they sent me a third one.

I kept telling them to package it different, but they changed nothing so I gave up on them not fucking it up.

The better two of the three are the ones still sealed.

How about 25 bucks ppd?

There is some small amount of bend to one of them on the top and bottom (when you're looking at it standing up so it's the smallest sides) and it's not very severe at all.

I'm 100% sure the records themselves are all fine.

I'll email pictures if you want, but to be honest the wear is so minor it may not even show up in a picture.

I only asked for new ones from Popmarket because I thought it was packaged poorly and that I could hopefully get a pristine one out of them if they'd only put in a better box (I'm a Packaging Engineer so this shit irks me to no end.)

Popmarket accidentally sent me an extra Avett Bros. box (I had ordered that previously) and then two Cake sets because they kept coming in the same box with the same damage.

They have simultaneously awesome and shitty customer service in that they'll replace things no questions asked (I asked them to just send me a flat box for the Cake set so I knew it wouldn't be bent, but they said not to worry and that they'd just send me a new one) but you can't email them directly, you have to use a form on their site so there's no email chain to refer to when you're trying to get taken care of.

Permafaust contacted me first so he/she gets first dibs, then Andrew, then littlebistro.

I've done some investigating and most track listings I've found don't make mention of Huge Misunderstanding... so maybe it's a joke or something?

Another weird anomaly with the box is that only the first 3 7"s had a paper sleeve in the card sleeve for the 7"s... weird.

Whatever... I enjoyed the album a lot more than I expected to.