The Sheila Divine 180 gm with artwork by Portugal.

This was my kickstarter pain-in-the-ass-took -forever-even-worse-than-face-to-face deal. I finally got my reward of 180 gram vinyl of their new record with a limited t-shirt.

The artwork is done by Aaron's cousin, from Portugal. The Man. It's die cut and the bottom red part slides off.

Overall a solid record for any Sheila Divine fans.

[image]

http://the-things-that-once-were.com/

Ordered this the other day off the website. The Sheila Devine are such an underrated band. I saw them open up for Our Lady Peace in 2001 and saw them a few months later with Nada Surf. So happy that they got back together. New Parade and Where Have My Countrymen Gone were great records. People should really pick this up. I love Dark Nights Bright Futures and The Things That Once Were. Those are some kick ass songs. Glad to know that there in another Sheila Divine fan on this board and not just in Boston, Buffalo and Belgium.

Agreed, completely underrated. It's difficult to describe them to people. There was a little Echo and the Bunnymen on New Parade, but mostly loud/soft dynamics with melodic, soaring vocals.

Great record and beautiful packaging. I think the vinyl is limited to 150-200? I believe most of these went to kickstarter people, so the remainders might not be around that long.