SS: Records (AJJ,Thursda,TWY) Comics and Shirts!

mikeypaine

Selling some records and comics, prices are not ppd, but are negotiable. The more you buy, the cheaper the shipping. Please order at least 10 dollars worth of stuff. Realized i'm out of 7' mailers, so if you want a 7', please buy a 12'.

7'

Elliot Smith - Speed Trials- 5

Fireworks - Bonfires|Black/300- 6

Gorillaz - Doncamatic (UK Picture Disk) + Poster- 6

9'

Andrew Jackson Jihad/O Pioneers! - Split|Yellow/Green Mix/550 - 16

12'

Blink-182 - Dude Ranch|Translucent Orange|2nd Pressing|2000 - OFFER

Four Year Strong - Enemy of the World|Translucent Orange|1000 - 12

Glassjaw - Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Silence|Black - 16 http://www.ebay.com/itm/280898351668?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Ramones - Ramones Mania (2011 repress)- 10

Thrice - The Artist on The Ambulance|Turquoise Mix|1000 (picked up an extra for someone who didn't need one, sealed) - 27

Thursday/Envy - Split|Black - 12

Comics:

Fear Itself 1-7 + Prologue Deadpool: Fear Itself 1-3 and The Mighty Thor: Fear Itself (explains some important backstory) - 25

Action Comics #1 Jim Lee Variant + 2 and 3 - 16

Wonder Woman 1-3 - 6

SHIRTS:

Senses Fail - I <3 SF (L) - 5

Vampire Weekend - White Sky lyrics shirt (L, a bit on the slim side) - 5

Brand New - http://www.merchdire...productid=14149 (L) - 7

Fall Out Boy - Wolves w/ Sheep - 6 (M)

I just recently realised i have a copy of TWY/SAOTW split, thought that it would be cool to have, but I haven't even listened to it. I don't have any 7' mailers, so I'm not sure how to ship this, maybe we can work something out. I preordered tickets for the GK tour, and I think it was only like 10 more dollars for the record, so I thought why not?

TWY:

TWY/SAOTW -Black/White /300 Offer

GK Tour Comp (TWY,PBC,IIOI, etc.) - Clear /500 Offer

Thrice - The Artist on The Ambulance|Turquoise Mix|1000 (picked up an extra for someone who didn't need one, sealed) - OFFER

Cool story bro. If this were true then why the hell would you put "OFFER"? If it were true you would be selling it at cost and just list the price at around $25, instead of trying to flip it for profit.

Thrice - The Artist on The Ambulance|Turquoise Mix|1000 (picked up an extra for someone who didn't need one, sealed) - OFFER

Cool story bro. If this were true then why the hell would you put "OFFER"? If it were true you would be selling it at cost and just list the price at around $25, instead of trying to flip it for profit.

ha, whatever dude. God forbid I try to make a little money. Anyway, I'm looking to sell it for 30ppd, I think that's reasonable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...