Anyone want Thrice Major/Minor at cost?

* if one person can get 2 and another can get 2 for me, I'm okay with that too. Really any way someone can help me get the 4 I need, I'd be super appreciative.

I'de help ya out if I didn't already a list of people who asked first, Sorry man. I dont think you would want to pay international shipping either?

Would anyone mind getting one for me? I would really appreciate it as I passed on it and don't feel like paying 60$ppd. I'm from Spain. ;)

Reguardlsss of being outside of the U.S. people are still trying to flip this album for $60! I'm just tryin to cut some people who want it a break, thats good karma right?

I mean, I would pay for shipping as well, Just trying to get it for a decent price.

Price Cost+Shipping+Some Extra Bucks=Nice Deal

;)

That's the idea! I've gotten quite a few messages so there is a bit of a line. It's sor of first-dibs kind of thing ya know? But they pressed 4000 of these so your bound to come on a good deal somewhere! Stay positive :)

* if one person can get 2 and another can get 2 for me, I'm okay with that too. Really any way someone can help me get the 4 I need, I'd be super appreciative.

I'de help ya out if I didn't already a list of people who asked first, Sorry man. I dont think you would want to pay international shipping either?

Oh I know, no worries. I'm just putting the plea out there in case anyone happens across a few copies in their travels. But yes, by this point I'm willing to pay the Canada shipping.