eBay question - Bundling records?

Quick question

For those who sell records on eBay, in your experience, if you have two records by the same artist, does it tend to be more profitable to list the two separately or to bundle them together into one auction?

Got to maximize my profits here as my car shit the bed, and I need to get a new one :(

Every time I've ever sold anything, I always tend to do better when I separate the auctions (records, comics, etc.), so I would suggest that you sell them separately. I know from my own perspective I've passed on records that I wanted because they were bundled with stuff I already had or just didn't want.

Every time I've ever sold anything, I always tend to do better when I separate the auctions (records, comics, etc.), so I would suggest that you sell them separately. I know from my own perspective I've passed on records that I wanted because they were bundled with stuff I already had or just didn't want.

If you want to maximize your profits, may I recommend selling on discogs, not eBay?

Besides the listing fees, the outrageous 13% up they take for records and 4% they get via paypal, there are not-too-well-explained charges, such as in the "good till cancelled" style of buy it nows, it says "no extra fees," but they don't mention how you get automatically billed once a month for a renewal fee.

To answer your question, sell them separately. Prospective buyers might only be looking for just one of the records and might be turned away by having to buy an unneeded item.