Apologies, I Have None "London"

if not, i am fully prepared to order this from overseas. This album fucking rules. THEY BORROW A LINE FROM GRADE!!

stream it here:

http://www.rocksound.tv/news/article/stream-the-new-apologies-i-have-none-record

I picked up on that while listening last night! Such a great Grade song.

if not, i am fully prepared to order this from overseas. This album fucking rules. THEY BORROW A LINE FROM GRADE!!

stream it here:

http://www.rocksound.tv/news/article/stream-the-new-apologies-i-have-none-record

Is it from Grade though? I remember thinking that initially when I first heard of them, but then saw them live and they were so far away from Grade I guessed it was just a coincidence. They used to be an acoustic folky indie two piece - I think they're now a full band though.

Is it from Grade though? I remember thinking that initially when I first heard of them, but then saw them live and they were so far away from Grade I guessed it was just a coincidence. They used to be an acoustic folky indie two piece - I think they're now a full band though.

It has to be a Grade reference. It's towards the end of the second song. If it's not, that's a HUGE coincidence.

• 1 month later...