Biffy Clyro - Blackened Sky (Reissue, 10yr anniv.)

9 b-sides... ace

During 2012, Archive will be releasing the original biffy clyro albums in expanded, double vinyl editions, starting with their 2002 debut, Blackened Sky.

In addition to the original album, the second disc contains two tracks from their pre-Beggars single, thekidswhopoptodaywillrocktomorrow, and various rare ‘B’ sides, some receiving vinyl release for the first time.

With the increasing success of the band over the past decade, this is an opportunity for latecomers to the biffy party to get acquainted with their early catalogue and for original fans to have all the studio B sides in the one vinyl package.

The albums will be pressed on heavyweight, purple vinyl and are in a gatefold sleeve.

Ordered this on Friday. It'll go great with my original pressing.

I wonder when the reissue of Vertigo will come out. That's the only one I need.

Puzzle was released by Warner Bros so it would be up to them to reissue it, and not Beggars Banquet.

Also, I do wonder if Beggars did this without BC's knowledge/permission. It's kind of strange that BC didn't mention it on their stie. Beggars probably still own the rights to the first three albums and the singles from them. BC weren't particularly happy when Beggars released the singles collection when Puzzle was released.

Ordered this on Friday. It'll go great with my original pressing.

I wonder when the reissue of Vertigo will come out. That's the only one I need.

Puzzle was released by Warner Bros so it would be up to them to reissue it, and not Beggars Banquet.

Also, I do wonder if Beggars did this without BC's knowledge/permission. It's kind of strange that BC didn't mention it on their stie. Beggars probably still own the rights to the first three albums and the singles from them. BC weren't particularly happy when Beggars released the singles collection when Puzzle was released.

I wasn't aware of that, but I still want it. haha

Also, they did mention it: http://www.biffyclyro.com/news,blackened-sky-to-be-rereleased-on-vinyl_446.htm