Cheaper LP Mailers in Canada?

Hi everyone. I'm hoping some Canadians with experience can help me to find LP mailers/pads for cheap. eBay doesn't seem to have any for us and U-Line is the only other source that I've used so far but I'd like to avoid using them again because of cost. To pack 100 records they want:

boxes 0.95 each x 100pcs = $95

pads 0.36 each x 200pcs = $72

+ $34 shipping minimum.

That's $201.00 total or $2.01 each. Please help with any info if you can. Thank you.

Everyone who has replied has been super nice and helpful. Thank you all.

It seems that U-Line may have a monopoly on LP shippers in Canada so I have a piggyback question:

Does anyone know where to get inexpensive LP mailers in Niagara Falls/Buffalo, just across the border from Ontario, Canada?

Thanks again everyone!

Ok, last try. In about two weeks I'll be giving up and giving in to u-line and $2.01 each cost for record boxes. Seems like such a waste.

I don't think cheaper ones exist in Canada. I found no info on any other suppliers even.

Just like Canada's postal system, monopoly does not work out well for the consumer.

Box/packaging companies take note.

:(

Ok, last try. In about two weeks I'll be giving up and giving in to u-line and $2.01 each cost for record boxes. Seems like such a waste.

I don't think cheaper ones exist in Canada. I found no info on any other suppliers even.

Just like Canada's postal system, monopoly does not work out well for the consumer.

Box/packaging companies take note.

:(

Uline is the only place I have found.

I make my own pads if required.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.4bubble.com/lp-record-mailers-boxes?gclid=COmNxafnirACFeUBQAodZyNJow

Even with shipping to Canada from the USA, it seems like this company above is going to be about 1/2 the price of u-line. I'll let you know how it goes if I end up following through. Really, everyone's been super helpful, thank you.