Darkest Hour

i hope this album will press on vinyl too.

if my memory is still okay.

new Darkest Hour's album cover illustrator is same people who made for lates album of Pig Destroyer.

and i already got Pig Destroyer : Phantom Limb.

you might wanna make one for your own,Oakland the June 07 Collector !

Yeah, it's weird. Christopher Daniel Taylor did the artwork for Pig Destroyer's "Painter of Dead Girls" and (I think) "Terrifyer." He also did the art for Darkest Hour's "Undoing Ruin." Now, John Baizley did the cover art for the new DH record, as well as the new Pig Destoyer album. Coincidence? I think not.

I talked to one of the PR guys at Victory yesterday and he said there are no solid plans to release the new DH on vinyl, but that it has been discussed. I encouraged him to check out this site to see how many people are interested in this. So We'll see I guess.

well done,oakland !

thanks for forward our vice to Victory Records...

talked to my boy at Victory again today and he said it looks like they ARE going to do vinyl for the new record. I'm stoked.

excccccccceeeeeeeeeeellllent.

;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

i gave you 1 star for make all DH fans here stoke !

i think Victory will release it as 3 colour version and the rarest colour will available at their webstore only.

i will save my 60 USd (36 USD for vinyl price and the other for shipping 'em to my place,Thailand) for 'em...

:-X:-X:-X

The coolest thing about Darkest Hour is that they genuinely are really nice guys. They put on a killer show, then hang with the audience for as long as it takes (to get drunk). I have a lot of respect for a band that can make crazy death metal and not end up acting like a bunch of deathmetal wankers.

The coolest thing about Darkest Hour is that they genuinely are really nice guys. They put on a killer show, then hang with the audience for as long as it takes (to get drunk). I have a lot of respect for a band that can make crazy death metal and not end up acting like a bunch of deathmetal wankers.

because i'm living in Bangkok,Thailand.

so i don't have many chance to see kool band gigs like you oakland.

Die Young (TX),R.A.M.B.O.,Code 13 ever played here and last 6 years ago Himsa ever played here.sure all of those guys are awesome.

and i ever see Underoath,Funeral for a friend,The Used,Finch with my girlfriend when i visit her at London,UK...London gig scene is very huge and so awesome.

i ever talked with The Promise HC,The Wage of Sin,Breather Resist and Planes Mistaken for Stars when they played in London,January 2005.....but i'm not sure the other band will wanna talk with me (at leats let i greeting the band and tell 'em i'm their fan from Thailand.) because The Promise HC,The Wage of Sins (Rachel from Most Precious Blood side project),Breather Resist are disbanded.

so sad and i will do it again if i have money enough to take a vacation on aboard.

sure,DH is one of the band that i plan to see....some day in the future

this is totally true, growing up on the east coast, i've seen darkest hour play for some VERY small audiences. we have a lot of mutual friends (groundzero, they did a split together and played together a lot), and every time i see them they still blow me away.

Guest conoley

I have always had a good impression of these guys, however the once really rubbed me the wrong way. I was doing a story for the newspaper to preview their show and did a phone interview with Mike S. He was rad on the phone and said, "Oh yeah, and at the show, make sure you come say hi to us, I'd love to meet you."

So the show comes around and I walk up to the merch table and Mike is sitting against the wall and I say, "Hey Mike, I'm Ben from thh newspaper."

He barely looks at me and give me a "what's up nod" before turning away.

Damn dude

I have always had a good impression of these guys, however the once really rubbed me the wrong way. I was doing a story for the newspaper to preview their show and did a phone interview with Mike S. He was rad on the phone and said, "Oh yeah, and at the show, make sure you come say hi to us, I'd love to meet you."

So the show comes around and I walk up to the merch table and Mike is sitting against the wall and I say, "Hey Mike, I'm Ben from thh newspaper."

d**n dude

you make me really want to see their new Vinyl and make me wanna see some gig...so regret that i should choose one.

if i still buy 10+ vinyl per month...i'm not sure when i have a chance to fly to visit the states to see some gig and greeting a band like you guys.

i always envy american hardcore audiences/supporters/fans.

d**n dude

things to consider: he didn't hear you? dude plays extremely loud music almost every day of the year, he's probably mostly deaf. he misheard you? what if he thought you said "i'm ben from the diamond caper". i'd be confused to. he was in a bad mood? i dunno, i've been on tour, sometimes you just don't want to talk to people.

they've all always seemed like awesome dudes to me. last time they came through i talked with them for a while and helped them load some stuff out, and it was right after archives came out, and i tried to buy it(i've already got most of the stuff on it, but wanted a cd copy of the song from the groundzero split), and mike forced me to take it for free.