Watain - Opus Diaboli (DVD, 2CD, 2LP)

Opus Diaboli is a commemoration of Watain s 13 year Anniversary and the first ever DVD documentation of the Swedish Black Metal legends! A visual and audio documentation of their ceremonial concert performance in Stockholm and the long years of physical, intellectual and spiritual work leading up to it. An epic 2LP/2CD/DVD 90 minute journey into the forbidden realms of wildhearted Satanic Metal and a manifest of a unique band that truly have chosen a path that few have ever dared to tread upon. This special Limited 12 Box Edition includes 2LPs and 2CDs with the full audio concert recording, the concert on DVD and exclusive 64 page photobook with historical photos and flyers. A must-have for all Watain fans worldwide!

There is also a version available at wolfwear.com/eu with a shirt and a few different things the normal pre order doesnt include, the prices through wolfwear are insane, especially when you add in shipping.

But Amazon has a pre order up for $41.54 with free shipping. Although Amazon doesnt say its getting released unitl June 5 and WolfWear says May 5th. maybe thats just a mistake?

Amazon pre order

http://www.amazon.com/Opus-Diaboli-2LP-DVD-Fanbox/dp/B007EJ6TE6/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1334164607&sr=8-4

WolfWear pre order

http://www.wolfwear.net/en/

oh well, i ordered it and i cant wait!