FS: Murder By Death Prints

counterfiction

Hey Guys.

I just found a few prints in my closet that I had made for one of the last shows I promoted earlier this spring. It was for a Murder By Death headlined show with support from Death Comesto Matteson (Nashville, TN), Motel (Lexington, KY), and The Silverscreen (W.KY).

Anyway, I had a hand numbered run of 75 prints made and sold almost all of them (or at least I thought I had) and just found 10 of them left over. #'s 6-15. I have number 1 (the framed copy on my wall) and MBD has copies 2-5.

Although the printing company has pressed more copies, I've got the originals. You can check out more of their work at www.cricket-press.com.

Anyway, I'm letting these puppies go to good homes at a great price so I can pay for a gym membership and some more records.

Only $15 ppd

So, get at me.

2 color screen print

100 lb. cover stock

out of original /75 - hand numbered

13"x23"

[image]

and they look great framed

[image]

That is pretty sweet stuff! It isn't a size that will fit in a frame without effort (read: a mat, or custom frame) is it?

they will have to be custom framed. i actually cut the mat myself which was pretty badass.

i always recommend buying a slightly larger pre-fab frame and having the store cut the mat. it saves you a TON of money.

That is pretty sweet stuff! It isn't a size that will fit in a frame without effort (read: a mat, or custom frame) is it?

they will have to be custom framed. i actually cut the mat myself which was pretty badass.

i always recommend buying a slightly larger pre-fab frame and having the store cut the mat. it saves you a TON of money.

That is what I am thinking about doing for my Minus the Bear poster, or making some kind of custom thing myself. The problem with the MtB one is that it doesn't look good in the wide frames, leaving me with only the thin frame that won't fit a mat too well...

I will have to think about this some more...

That is what I am thinking about doing for my Minus the Bear poster, or making some kind of custom thing myself. The problem with the MtB one is that it doesn't look good in the wide frames, leaving me with only the thin frame that won't fit a mat too well...

just get a mat cut. that's my two cents.

I don't think it would fit in the frame then, it seems like it would be too thick. The fram I am looking at is essentially the cheapest 18x24 that you can get at JoAnn Fabrics. Maybe I will have to take a closer look at the thickness...

I don't think it would fit in the frame then, it seems like it would be too thick. The fram I am looking at is essentially the cheapest 18x24 that you can get at JoAnn Fabrics. Maybe I will have to take a closer look at the thickness...

check the way in which the backing and mat are held inside the frame. most of the time it depends on the flexibility of the clips.

• 3 weeks later...