F/S Kylesa,NOFX,Converge,OWTH,Menzingers,Raconte

theshred

7"s

Lemuria- Chautauqua County (Orange Vinyl) $8

Black Wine- Dark Energy (Green Vinyl) (7)

Hot Water Music #1,#2,#3,#4,#5,#6(Blue, Red, Orange, Green, Purple, White) $80

NOFX- Hardcore 7" (Black streaks on clear) $20

Olivelawn- 4 Is Greater Than 2 (Turquoise Vinyl from 1990, pretty cool) $5

The Lawrence Arms- Buttsweat and Tears (Grey Toilet Paper) $10

Dear Landlord/ Chinese Telephines-Self Titled (First pressing on Violet) $6

The Copyrights AOTY Single Dead Flowers B/W Carmalita $6

The Measure/Modern Machines- Self Titled (Blue Vinyl, spins at 331/3, jacket states 45, whoops) $5

AC4-Umea Hardcore EP (Black vinyl Lmtd. to 800) $10

Classics of Love- AOTU Single Wold Of The Known B/W Line Through Your Name $5

Baroness- A Horse Called Golgotha (Pink Vinyl) $5

10"

(This is a 10" and LP combined into really cool packaging) Various Artists-(Don't Forget To)Breathe (Hand numbered 1941/5500)(Promise Ring,HWM,Knapsick,Boys Life, record is in pretty good condition for being bought in 1997)( http://www.discogs.com/Various-Dont-Forget-To-Breathe/release/2272889 $35

NOFX- Hardcore Album (Half Black/Half White. Looks totally cool) $35

Piebald- Sometimes Friends Fight(Point The Blame Records) (Black, original. First press. Not even sure if they made more.) $15

LPs

Latterman- We Are Still Alive (Grey/Purple Marble 3rd Pressing from '11) $10

The Ergs- ....That's It Bye (Black) $8

Sleigh Bells- Treats (Picture Disc) $20

Teenage Bottlerocket- They Came From The Shadows (Clear Green Vinyl /536 $25

The Draft- In A Million Pieces (Tan vinyl /460 Found the 7". Its was in the LP folder, duh!! So this is a complete set! $25

Off With Their Heads- In Desolation (Red Vinyl, Unopened) $22

Brenden Kelly/Joe Mcmahon (black Vinyl, looks like I got the last one sold 4/100 $5

Converge- Jane Doe (White Vinyl) $35

Third Man Records 2010 Singles Releases 2xLP (Black Vinyl only available to Vault Members. $20

Blink 182- Dude Ranch (Green Vinyl /500) $40

The Menzingers- Chamberlain Waits (Blue Vinyl /300 RSD Special from 2011) $30

RVIVR- Dirty Water EP w/sketched B side which makes this first press $20

The Raconteurs-Live at Third Man Records (Half Blue/Blacl only available to Vault members.) $70

Desaparecidos- Read Music/Speak Spanish (Unopened 2nd Pressing with 7") $21

Feist- Metals (Cool Green Marble. Not Sure How Many Were Made) $75

KYLESA-Spiral Shadow (Known as the deluxe edition. Gatefold with insert and lyrics. Mastered at 45 RPM for hi-fidelity sound. Limited to 400 pieces. Includes exclusive 11x17 poster and record slipmat) It has a bend in the corner that came that way so the cover is definitely not mint. You'll get the poster and mat tho. $50

Low- Christmas (Gatefold on Black) $10

Please make offers, I'm really bad at deciding prices so just PM me with what you wanna pay and we'll work it out.

All prices are PPD media mail in the US. If you live outside the US contact about shipping, but it can be expensive.

I'll trade any of these for Surf Nazis Must Die EP.

Ouch dude. Isn't media mail from Hawaii the longest because it has to come to shore by boat which usually takes like 2 weeks? I didn't know that when I ordered a record from the big island once and it seriously took like 3 1/2 weeks to get to my house via media mail even though I'm in CA... If I were the buyer I'd pay a little extra for priority

sold some stuff and added a cool Crank! comp from 1997 that's LP and 10". I'd say most popular bands at this time were Boys Life and Knapsack and maybe The Promise Ring. Don't think Hot Water Music was super popular at the time, maybe playing midday at Krazy Fest. They had 1 or 2 albums out and this was their 4th comp.

There is also a ripping version of "Bullet Train To Vegas" by Drive Like Jehu. Here's the comp...(i got 1941/5500).....

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Dont-Forget-To-Breathe/master/250254

Sold and added a couple things. I might start a new list and get rid of this one. Fill it with different 7"s cause no one wants these and whatever LPs I can think you guys would like. This is way better than fuckin ebay. Paypal has been holding $500 hostage for 3 weeks when selling on ebay. Pissin me off cause I kind of needed the money, but paypal doesn't care. Couldn't even get a number to a real person. So frustrating.