PO: We Came As Romans- TPAS & UWWGTB

This is good...but i am going to wait for that thing called payday on friday. just getting stoned by records lately. my mailman is about to slit my throat and my bank account is having to flex its muscles and use reserves. will be picking up both - fan of Understanding more.

great tour with blessthefall. would be good to see BTF records put out on vinyl.

This is good...but i am going to wait for that thing called payday on friday. just getting stoned by records lately. my mailman is about to slit my throat and my bank account is having to flex its muscles and use reserves. will be picking up both - fan of Understanding more.

great tour with blessthefall. would be good to see BTF records put out on vinyl.

Blessthefall needs some vinyl treatment, The Word Alive too.

I heard a new song they recorded sometime last year and it was... really bad. I hope they changed it up, cuz serious, it was bad. And I speak of The Word Alive.

Let's hope they get it together and release a sick album. They were actually at that same concert that I first saw WCAR and they were pretty good live as well. I was wasted too, it was a good night.

I heard a new song they recorded sometime last year and it was... really bad. I hope they changed it up, cuz serious, it was bad. And I speak of The Word Alive.

Let's hope they get it together and release a sick album. They were actually at that same concert that I first saw WCAR and they were pretty good live as well. I was wasted too, it was a good night.

Yeah, hopefully. I used to really dig those guys. And most of the songs on Deciever were really good.

Yeah, hopefully. I used to really dig those guys. And most of the songs on Deciever were really good.

Agreed. The EP and Deceiver NEED vinyl treatment. Travis, make it happen! Lol

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.theprp.com/2012/05/15/news/we-came-as-romans-to-plant-a-seed-due-on-vinyl-in-june/

We Came As Romans have a vinyl pressing of their 2009 offering “To Plant A Seed” slated for a June 19th release via Equal Vision. Color pressings for it are expected to be retailer specific with more details pending.

=====

just an fyi here... if you're looking to get a different pressing.

• 1 month later...