Jowls "Cursed" Pre-Order @ Doghouse

Completely forgot to post this way back. Their bassist, John, is from my hometown and I've always looked up to him and his brothers bands throughout the years so I thought I would show some love. John's now defunct band Cloud Mouth was really good too so check that shit as well. As a side note, If you value the opinion of your favorite musicians, Fans of Evan from Into It. Over It. had Cloud Mouth's final EP "Keep Well" in his Top Ten Albums for 2011.

http://doghouserecords.com/jowls-cursed-pre-order

Grand Rapids, MI-based post-hardcore band Jowls will be releasing their debut for Doghouse Records, Cursed, this May. The band, which formed from the ashes of Victor! Fix The Sun, harken back to when the post-hardcore and screamo scenes were dominated by bands like Pg. 99, Orchid, Hot Cross, and Circle Takes The Square.

Check out the album's lead track, "Ruins" over at Revolver Magazine.

There are three options when it comes to pre-ordering Cursed.

Cursed 10" on black vinyl, instant MP3 download of 'Ruins,' followed by the remaining songs from Cursed on release day.

Cursed 10" on black vinyl, limited edition Jowls pin, instant MP3 download of the song Ruins, followed by the remaining songs from Cursed on release day and digital download of all previous Jowls discography

Cursed 10" on limited edition color vinyl, limited edition Jowls pin, screen printed 11x17 poster designed and created by JOWLS and shipped in tube, instant MP3 download of the song 'Ruins,' followed by the remaining songs from Cursed on release day and digital download copy of all previous Jowls discography

In total, 250 black, and 250 bone white vinyl are being pressed. Pick one up today!

It's $10.98 + free shipping at Best Buy. That is $5 cheaper than the cheapest option on Doghouse. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=2451573&type=product

for just the vinyl, that may be cheaper which I understand, but I was just saying the 3rd option had sweet stuff for a solid price. Plus I think its always better to buy label before a chain but that's me.

Daniel, glad to see another fan! And that's weird bout the downloads. Come to think of it I never got mine either.

I bought this not too long ago, never got any of the downloads. Kind of a bummer but I'm still stoked, Jowls are unbelievable.

They have free downloads of their early stuff on bandcamp

http://jowls.bandcamp.com/. Also, I can understand usually trying to purchase from bands or labels before chains likes best buy, but Doghouse are gouging you on shipping. They are charging $6 for ship a 10" by USPS media mail, and they are only selling the bone white color variant in a $26 package.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...