Cleveland folks

Depends on which Melt you go to.

There are only about 2 major ones and several scattered stores across the East and West sides.

Music Saves(Indie) on in Euclid and My Mind's Eye (Metal/Thrash/Punk/Indie) in Lakewood

Usually after pay day I drive from The Exchange and head to Music Saves then I'll flip over to My Mind's Eye and head to Melt.

Then glow in the dark putt putt and Hot Topic to end the day ahah.....it usual kills what's left in my gas can!

If you are going to Melt expect to wait for about an hour to an hour and a half to be seated( depending on the time you go). Great food, greasy as hell though. Music saves is a good shop. If you want to venture as far as Mentor, there is a great record shop called Record Den on mentor avenue.

Go to Melt in Lakewood. It's the original one, and I say it's the best one, too. (I've yet to have a really good sandwich at the Cleveland Heights one. The Independence one is solid, though.)

Assuming you go to the Lakewood Melt, there is a local chain store called the Exchange literally two blocks west of Melt on Detroit Avenue. They carry new and used CDs and vinyl plus video games, DVDs, etc. You can usually pick up a few good scores there. Then go to My Mind's Eye Records, which is about a 3-4-minute drive southeast of there on Madison Avenue. Best store in Cleveland. Amazingly cheap prices for new records. His used selection is decent, but he gets in a lot of cool imports/bootlegs/etc.