TORONTO PEOPLE: NXNE Record Fair?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe they both have the same pressing number (200). The black was only available in Australia during the tour, where as the white was available online during the Dine Alone garage sale. Making the black a little more difficult for us outside of Australia to obtain.

Ooooooh gotcha. I was unaware! I missed the garage sale, so I didn't see what they had.

So did Dine Alone have any other records that they didn't list?

Not sure, not anything that I noticed. I just picked up the Alexisonfire 7", 2 Dallas Green 7"s, and Moneen - The Red Tree. In addition to records from many other booths, of course.

So did Dine Alone have any other records that they didn't list?

All of the show "exclusives" (not really exclusive, just available first for some and very few for other) we had planned got held up in production.. Sucks but at least now when they go on sale anyone can have a chance at them

Did all the copies of the Wool LP get sold? I had PM'd you Justin but never heard back. I was moving all day and didn't finish until after the show closed unfortunately.

i wasnt actually there, but i told the person selling to hold a copy back and left a note on the vinyl itself "holding for patrick" ill follow up with them when they get in and make sure.