Wanted: Western Addiction - Cognicide - yellow wax

mrc

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to say thanks again MR. cadetapplesauce! They got in contact with me yesterday letting me know they had just a few copies of the LP on yellow vinyl. I am super stoked! You have been Exalted.

If anyone else is interested in getting this i would email western addiction and try to grab one of the few remaining.

• 5 years later...

i went to college w/ jason from western addiction. we worked at the radio station together. we were actually almost going to be roommates in SF together after graduation but i got a job in Sacramento. i was the music director and he was the marketing guy, and i hooked him up w/ his intern gig at Fat.

when he sent me their first demos, i tripped out. even after seeing them play i can't believe that singing voice comes out of that dude. haha.

i haven't heard from him in a while, but i think he's pretty busy w/ his new job and w/ his kid, so i dunno when/if they'll do more stuff...