Matt Skiba and the Sekrets Tour

Got tickets for the NYC show.. anyone else going to any of the shows? just wondering what to expect...

here's a section from a review - - The shows are sure to be equal parts intimate and explosive, with Skiba performing the entire album along with a few unexpected surprises. “I can’t wait to play these songs live. It’s always exciting to try new stuff out, and to do it with an all new band ,who knows who’ll be coming along for the ride when we do this live is going to be great. - -

I wonder how you made it this far in life.

Matt Skiba has not played a show with his new band, in which you titled this thread.

No one could tell you what the show would be like unless they have a genie pop out of their ass.

You would think for someone that is your claimed age of 37 that you could figure this out instead of asking on a messageboard.

So to tell you what to expect besides the music. My guess is although you may be the oldest person at the show, you may also be the dumbest.