Morning Glory - Poets Were My Heroes 2xlp/cd

Wow, I am actually kind of astonished that SFH never even blew through their color copies.

edit: wait, I could have sworn I went to buy the color a long while ago and it read sold out. hmm.

They did originally sell out of the colour copies that they had posted online, but then Fat Wreck found another box of them sitting in storage or something. I remember reading this on a site somewhere

Morning Glory is much more accessible than SFH. I'm not too into SFH, I like a few songs here and there, but Morning Glory is much more melodic and the vocals are less abrassive. If this record sounds even remotely like the INDK record I'll be thrilled.

When i first heard Patiently i thought it sounded more like InDK than any of the other Morning Glory stuff... i also enjoyed some InDK.

Did you ever hear Jimmy from InDKs band Menkena? Shoegazey/atmospheric, layer upon layer stuff. Really nice. They have an album out called With You I'll Travel. Good stuff.

• 1 month later...