We at Disconnect Disconnect Records are super stoked to bring you the pre-order of the new LIPONA LP 'Networks'. The album will be out mid-July through Disconnect Disconnect on a limited 250 white LP pressing.

The band have been around for a while, but have had the last few years off writing the record and studying hard, but will be back playing shows in the Florida area and possibly coming to Europe later in the year.

You can check out a couple of the tracks from the album at the band's bandcamp page:

http://lipona.bandcamp.com/

And you can pre-order now from:http://disconnectdisconnectrecords.bigcartel.com/

Please pass on the word about this awesome band, bringing a sound somewhere between Propagandhi and Brand New!

everyone into skatepunk, poppunk and emotional hardcore - get into this now! amazing band. check out their EP pigeonholed. amazing stuff.

socially aware, emotional, heartfelt lyrics with melodic singing and a mix between blistering fast skatepunk and post-rockish parts, all very melodic. not unsimilar to Half Hearted Hero.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A bump for this as it's out tomorrow. Received the nice white vinyl last week and have been shipping out the pre-orders. Would be great to get some more people into this awesome band - this record is definitely one of, if not the favourite i've released through Disconnect Disconnect! Thanks a lot to you guys who have supported this release so far.

300.jpg

Most people who ordered should have received this now, I hope you all are enjoying!

If you arent aware of the band, the album is streaming in full at bandcamp - please take a few minutes to check it out and see what all the fuss is about! www.lipona.bandcamp.com

www.disconnectdisconnectrecords.bigcartel.com

• 1 month later...

Awesome record! Definitely needs to be heard.

Thanks for the bump. Really need to get more people checking this out, like I said before a favourite i've put out and the band deserve a lot more listeners as they're bringing something a bit different to the melodic hardcore sound. Definitely dont deserve to be one of those bands which only sell 50 copies of their LP!

• 3 weeks later...

One more bump on this. We've been let down by a lot of press stuff, so hoping that word of mouth will help get this out there to people who are into melodic hardcore / skate punk / emo / pop punk stuff. Really deserve to be heard, and hopefully a few people will pick up the album, it's not fun having boxes of your favourite album gathering dust cos no one else wants it! ;)

Anyone else here have the album?