Dump your SCREECHING WEASEL records on me!

mrc

working on my SW collection:

Needed:

Happy, Horny, Gay & Sassy 2x 7" pink vinyl

RadioBlast 7" black vinyl

Snappy Answers... 7" blue vinyl

Suzanne is getting married 7" ALT cover - black vinyl

Screeching weasel / Pink Lincolns 7" split

Screeching Weasel / Born Against 7" split

V/A - what are you pointing at 10" splatter vinyl, and black vinyl

Screeching Weasel / moving targets 7" split

Formula 27 7" black vinyl repress on Lookout records

PunkHouse 7" black vinyl on limited potential records

Boogada LP - wetspots record (UK) paperboy cover

Boogada LP - German pressing with Yellow cover

V/A - Achtung Chicago comp LP

Ramones LP - black vinyl, white vinyl and tour editions

V/A - Four on the floor comp LP

have these on hold, pending trade:

V/A - fallen upon deaf ears

formula 27 7" on vermiform records

Possibly a Four on the Floor comp

i think that is about it.

Let me know if you wanna get rid of any of those. looking for mostly trades but might be able to work out some cash (if i have some)

i secretly hate you! haha yeah i wish i didnt start so late, but hey its fun finding stuff.

I still would love to see some photos of your crazy ass SW collection. Its gotta make you feel proud!

Thanks. I'm not working today, maybe I can snap a few photos. All I'm missing (aside from test presses) are a couple of easy to come by comps and a second pressing of Pervo Devo that I'm convinced doesn't really exist.

i know im, tired of waiting on those. i check recess webpage all the time and nothing. any dates set or any inside info on this? or just speculations?

he told me they were pushed back to feb or march now...can't remember

but pushed back

also, if you know anyone in SF, amoeba had this last weekend:

V/A - what are you pointing at 10" splatter vinyl, and black vinyl

black probably

Do you have the Chairman Of The Board double LP? I never new an LP version existed until recently. I just grabbed one on ebay BIN. SW does 'Chicago' on it. I think some (or all) were on blue vinyl. I guess I'll find out when it arrives.

I saw one on someone's list on either deadformat or HYE.

I havent seen that pop up on ebay or in used bins.

Bump, come on new people

PunkHouse 7" black vinyl on limited potential records.

Scored this about 8 yrs ago at a local record store for $15. The not so rare 3rd press sold for over $50 on ebay recently. Be prepared to pay a ton for the 1st press. Obviously mine is not for sale.

Watch out for bootlegs/fakes of this. I know they were fakes being pressed in Europe and being passed off as real ones. I always wonder how many people actually have the real one and not a fake.

PunkHouse 7" black vinyl on limited potential records.

Scored this about 8 yrs ago at a local record store for $15. The not so rare 3rd press sold for over $50 on ebay recently. Be prepared to pay a ton for the 1st press. Obviously mine is not for sale.

Watch out for bootlegs/fakes of this. I know they were fakes being pressed in Europe and being passed off as real ones. I always wonder how many people actually have the real one and not a fake.

There is most certainly not a bootleg of the SW/Moving Targets split. All of them were pressed in Europe, as it was a UK label that put it out.

• 2 weeks later...

God, im pissed. on wed night i was browsing gemm and noticed there was a tour edition/ white vinyl / cloth cover for 61.00 and i added it to my cart and was browsing his other items and when i went to check out it was already gone.

and reckless that the S/t on underdog for 39.99 and i ordered it and then got the dreaded email that it had been sold already.

bummer on both accounts

God, im pissed. on wed night i was browsing gemm and noticed there was a tour edition/ white vinyl / cloth cover for 61.00 and i added it to my cart and was browsing his other items and when i went to check out it was already gone.

and reckless that the S/t on underdog for 39.99 and i ordered it and then got the dreaded email that it had been sold already.

bummer on both accounts

damn, i definitely woulda hopped on that for 40.