FS Huge Fatwreck collection and more, rare variants nofx lagwagon

Guest karmamook1

Guest karmamook1

I have got a ton of Fatwreck stuff for sale. You can make offers on anything on my list except a select few records that I'm going to keep. I'm not desperate to sell but could use some money. Please send me ppd offers that include your location. My list is pretty big and I'm only keeping a few things. I'm pretty sure the list isn't complete so when you see what I've got if you're looking for something similar just ask and I might have it. I didn't always update the list when I got stuff.

Here is the link to the list:

http://www.theoldlp.com/collections/17338/

WHATS NOT FOR SALE ARE THESE ONLY

Bracket- Live In A Dive (yellow)

NUFAN- Keep Them Confused (yellow)

Lagwagon- Resolve (green)

Tilt- Been Where (white)

Sefler- 13 Hours Of Everything

Nofx- Original 7"otm, but I have extra copies of 1, 2, 4,8 and 9

Blink 182- Dude Ranch (black)

Blink 182- Cheshire Cat (black)

Anything by Avail and 88 Fingers Louie

I'm pretty sure that is all that is NOT for sale. My apologies if I forgot one or two things.

I have to admit your list is a pain to navigate and then on top of your list being broke down in to 5 categories, in which some of the records are double posted, you indicate a limited of what's not for sale here so jumping back and forth is kind of a hassle. Not being judgmental just saying.

On a side note,I want your F2F - Don't Turn Away - Purple and I for get what else but my eyes are meant for another right now.

Guest karmamook1

Edited to try and make it easier to read. If you don't want to go to subcatergories then just don't click them. The entire list displays first, they are just meant to narrow down what you're looking for. Thanks.

Guest karmamook1

"24 shipped for MFATGG Have Another Ball and Sing In Japanese both on blue?"

"Wanted to add another. Nofx- Pump Up The Valuum (blue) plus the 2 MFATGG records for $34ppd?"

"That was for all 3. Would you take $24ppd for the Nofx Pump Up The Valuum (blue) and MFATGG Sing In Japanese (blue)?"

DO NOT ASK ME STUPID QUESTIONS.