Lack of Communication

Guest abravemorning

Guest abravemorning

I hope this is not just a pet peeve for me, but other people as well. I've been having problems with keeping in contact with people that I've made deals with. I will send Paypal for a record, and not get a response for several days, and upon few occasions, weeks. Up to the point, where I take it on myself to message the seller back and having to be a little firm. Maybe I just worry to much, but when I send $100 through Paypal, and don't hear any word back from the seller for several days, although you've seen they've been online and you've seen they've read your messages, something doesn't seem right. I'm not calling anyone out on this, because it's been a problem with multiple sellers. I'm even guilty of this upon a few occasions. But it's nice to know if a seller received payment or shipped an item.

I agree. When I sell or trade on this board I message people when I ship the record, usually with delivery confirmation number included. It's worth it for a little piece of mind and takes no time at all. Also, if there's going to be any kind of delay, I let them know. I'm usually good to ship within 48 hours, but sometimes that just can't happen. Speaking of that, I have to message someone right now that their records have shipped.