Coding/Design Help

so I'm wondering if anyone here is fairly good in fixing up some coding issues. i run a blog, and there's a few kinks that i'm trying to get fixed. just a couple bugs here and there that aren't big deals, but it'd look much nicer if those were gone. just comment or message me if you think you can help a bit. let me know if there's any information you need.

I'm not a web designer. If I write code, it is usually in something like Matlab to solve a math problem or something.

But anyways, first step is always go to google and just type in whatever is going on. 90% of any problem I have ever had has already been solved on a forum somewhere. Next step would probably be a forum specific to the language your are using (html, right)? Yahoo answers has been pretty helpful before, as well.

Not saying "you shouldn't be posting this here". Just saying, there are probably much better places you could try.

I'm not a web designer. If I write code, it is usually in something like Matlab to solve a math problem or something.

But anyways, first step is always go to google and just type in whatever is going on. 90% of any problem I have ever had has already been solved on a forum somewhere. Next step would probably be a forum specific to the language your are using (html, right)? Yahoo answers has been pretty helpful before, as well.

Not saying "you shouldn't be posting this here". Just saying, there are probably much better places you could try.

Oh believe me, I've tried. these are stupid little bugs, like stuff that should work, but doesn't for some reason. duplicates, weird glitched lines, etc.

I'm actually not sure what language it is. It's a really weird thing, blogger is a combination of a ton of things.

So you have tried getting help here?

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/blogger

Assuming that is what you are using, I think it is a needle in a haystack to find someone here who can answer your question better than on there. Anyways, I started by saying I'm not a web guy. Good luck.