PO: Muhammadali - S/T 12", Sundowners - S/T 7", and Autonomy - The Art of Work... LP

I have three records currently up for preorder in the Dirt Cult Store (www.dirtcultrecoreds.com/store). You can preorder them individually, or save a bit of money by ordering them as a package. They will ship in August. If you're into these records and you're want color copies I suggest preordering, because these are going pretty quickly (I know, I know, everyone says that)....

SUNDOWNERS - S/T 7"

Follow up to their great (and extremely underappreciated) LP on Dirt Cult a few years ago, Sundowners play hooky DIY punk for fans of bands like Frozen Teens, Future Virgins, and The Bananas. This is somehow better than the LP. Art by Justin Francis. First 100 on opaque yellow.

MUHAMAMMADALI - S/T 12"

This Houston band has been around forever, but aside from their recent split with Unfun on A.D.D. records, hasn't done any official releases. I've like them for a while, but the absolutely floored me at last year's Awesome Fest, prompting me to immediately seek them out and ask them to do a record. I think these dudes do a lot of drugs. Imagine old Flaming Lips and Butthole Surfers mixed with Hickey, but not the poppy side of Hickey that most bands tend to emulate...more like the wacked out stoner stuff that I always sorta prefered. First 100 on translucent yellow.

AUTOMONY - THE ART OF WORK IN THE AGE OF DIGITAL REPRODUCTION LP

Dark and atomospheric anarcho-punk. This shit sounds like Joy Division and The Mob all at the same time. They're from Carbondale and feature local hero Ray Suburbia. Honestly, though this is pretty far removed from a lot of other Dirt Cult releases, I think it is in my top 5 favorites. First 100 on translucent blue

These new releases are also shipping now!

CRUSADES - THE SUN IS DOWN AND THE NIGHT IS RIDING IN TAPE

LOW CULTURE - DEMO TAPE (repress)

Also coming in time for Awesome Fest:

MARKED MEN - S/T Tape (split with Dirtnap)

MARKED MEN - ON THE OUTSIDE Tape (split with Dirtnap)

MARKED MEN - FIX MY BRAIN Tape (split with Dirtnap)

MARKED MEN - GHOSTS Tape (split with Dirtnap)

RUMSPRINGER - DISCOGRAPHY Tape

Also coming pretty soon:

OCCULT DETECTIVE CLUB - ALRIGHT GENTLEMEN 7"

FEAR OF LIPSTICK - SEASONS Tape

MENTALLY VEXED 7" (Dave from Crusades/Sedatives/Steve Adamyk Band's hardcore solo project)

www.dirtcultrecords.com

SundownerS

They get confused a lot I guess. I've never heard Sundowner.

...with that said, Sundowners is totally better :P

I concur completely. Love these guys, and it's not just because of the MPLS connection. Will be ordering these as soon as I have money. Also can't wait for the Rumspringer tape.