Owen/The City on Film split 7"

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i jsut bought it. i love owen too much, ive never even heard of the other artist on the split. man the us dollar sucks though, wow.

The City On Film = Bob Nanna

He was in the band Friction. He's solid. But the reason I got this record was for Owen. It was a must need to add to my Mike Kinsella collection.

i jsut bought it. i love owen too much, ive never even heard of the other artist on the split. man the us dollar sucks though, wow.

He was in the band Friction. He's solid. But the reason I got this record was for Owen. It was a must need to add to my Mike Kinsella collection.

Bob was also in the bands Braid & Hey Mercedes....if you only know his Friciton stuff you're missing out.

Bob was also in the bands Braid & Hey Mercedes....if you only know his Friciton stuff you're missing out.

I know of both Braid and Hey Mercedes, but I did not know he was in them.

i got one of the last ones he was selling for pre-order.

does anybody here have owen - the EP on vinyl?

he was selling it at shows on his tour with rocky, i cant believe they sold out the night i was there when i was gonna buy one.

The EP is still available on vinyl for $8:

https://www.polyvinylrecords.com/store/product_view2.asp?prodID=287

I just found out I will be interviewing Mike on October 20th for my webzine! I'm fucking stoked, since he's my favorite musician. If anyone has any questions that they want me to ask, let me know.

I've always wanted to know why he doesn't tour with a full band, and if he's ever thought about doing a full-band tour.

I just found out I will be interviewing Mike on October 20th for my webzine! I'm fucking stoked, since he's my favorite musician. If anyone has any questions that they want me to ask, let me know.

I've always wanted to know why he doesn't tour with a full band, and if he's ever thought about doing a full-band tour.

Will do!