FS: Fullblast LP from their reunion show

kylekrische

SO I just got back from that Grade/Fullblast/Belvedere show in Guelph. Moneen is done so I don't care about anyone else. But I know a lot of you have boners for the Fullblast so I picked up their LP which I think has two of their records on it? It looks super nice and shit and I don't want it but there have been some good people on this board who have sold me great records for great prices and I'm hoping to repay the favour here. It cost me $30 (steep if you ask me but fuck, kids seem to be paying it) and it's coming from Guelph Ontario to you so if you want to pay cost on this, you have a record coming your way.

If you want it for $40, it is yours. It'll cost me just under $10 to ship and after paypal takes their cut, I think that's a fair deal.

email [email protected] right now. FIRST EMAIL I RECEIVE GETS THE RECORD. Let's try and not be a total goofnuts here and buy it off me to ebay it or some shit. Please only serious fans apply.

• 1 month later...