For Trade: Saves the Day In Reverie and GUK

uglyorganist

I'm looking to trade my copy of In Reverie for Cursive's Domestica on black or red.

It is in really good shape. the only flaws are the top corner is bent and another corner is cut out (promo copy or something?). but the record itself is in great condition. there are a few light surface marks but it plays perfectly. I can take pictures and post them later tonight.

I will entertain other offers you can think of but other then Domestica, I don't have many wants. I'll probably end up putting In Reverie on ebay if this doesn't work out.

Thanks for looking.

Update: I have a copy of Four Minute Mile that I am kind of willing to trade as well. I don't really want to let this go, but am willing to for something I want even more, like Domestica or Something To Write Home About. The cover is in great condition and the picture sleeve is pretty good as well, but the record itself has some surface marks and pops pretty much all through the record. I still love it though and am hesitant to trade it. If you're interested make an offer. thank you.

hmm... i didn't really see anything I wanted on any of your lists, except things like Through Being Cool. But i doubt you'd want to part ways with that.

Hmm, I have a copy of in reverie, except I want Cave In's beyond hypothermia, until your heart stops, and ANFG's nothing gold can stay. What's the going rate In Reverie anyway?

It's all over the place. I've seen them go for as low as 30-35 and as high as 60. thats why I'd rather just trade for what I want, than hope it sells high and then hope what i want goes low.