trade me your strung out for loved ones - green

mrc

i ordered the strung out repress and got the clear yellow version and would like to get my hands on the amber yellow/brown version that some people have. i know some people just bought it and dont really like em or havent heard them before so here is the deal.

Loved ones LP on green vinyl for your amber strung out record. sound good? and just think if you dont like the loved ones you can prolly sell it on ebay for big bucks or rape a real loved ones fan in a trade. win win.

i know the strung out lps are still available but it would annoying me to buy another one and get the same color.

let me know

or if you need the loved ones record and want to trade hit me up

i ordered the strung out repress and got the clear yellow version and would like to get my hands on the amber yellow/brown version that some people have. i know some people just bought it and dont really like em or havent heard them before so here is the deal.

Loved ones LP on green vinyl for your amber strung out record. sound good? and just think if you dont like the loved ones you can prolly sell it on ebay for big bucks or rape a real loved ones fan in a trade. win win.

i know the strung out lps are still available but it would annoying me to buy another one and get the same color.

let me know

or if you need the loved ones record and want to trade hit me up

pm'd

and i'm not saying you should never take a chance on records (i prefer to take chances with buying lots or hitting the dollar bins like the fist of god), but there are certain people who buy records when the hype is big just to hang onto and flip on ebay. lots of people actually, but i am not pointing fingers at anyone.

Guest genericinsight

haha you want the amber just as badly as I do. I give you +1 for a smart idea.

I don't have a Loved Ones LP to trade but if anyone has an amber colored ADIP that they're looking to get rid of, let me know and we can work out a trade or sale.